YOUTH FUTSAL LEAGUE REGISTRATION
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: First come, first serve.
SCHEDULE STATUS WILL BE NOTED ON SOCCERDOME.COM HOMEPAGE 10 days before league start date.
*teams can view & access schedules while we are working on them so DO NOT distribute until the status reads "FINAL"
DO NOT submit PROOF-OF-AGE to our front desk.
Each team must possess proof-of-age for each player, at each game, or risk forfeiture.
a.) copy of player card (MSYSA or USYS)
b.) copy of birth certificate
MUST be noted on the online registration form (comments box).
If you have a request to submit after registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will accommodate as long as we have not started the schedules. We will avoid time-frames that you cannot play if you request properly.
*ROSTER/WAIVER FORM (found on the bottom of the "LEAGUES: Youth" drop-down menu)
Must be submitted one week before your first game (email to email@example.com)
(12) player max. Players may be added up until the 3rd game.
1. 5V5 (4 FIELD PLAYERS + GK)
2. ALL GAMES ARE 2(20 MIN HALF)
3. EACH TEAM HAS 1 (30 SECOND) TIMEOUT PER HALF.
4. HALF-TIME IS 2 MINS
5. ALL SUBS ARE MADE AT HALF-COURT.
6. ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE ROSTERED NO LATER THAN THE 2ND LEAGUE GAME.
7. ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED WITH REGULATION SIZE FUTSAL BALL.
8. ALL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO WELL INDOOR SHOES AND SHINGUARDS.
9. IF A PLAYER ELIGIBILITY COMES IN QUESTION, TEAMS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE MSYSA PLAYER CARD, BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT.
*Soccer Dome reserves the right to merge age-groups, move league locations, and/or game time-frames if needed. We will do our best to inform teams promptly.